Sunday, March 31, 2013

More Chattanooga Fun

Yesterday we headed up to Chattanooga for our annual family photos.  Our photographer, Corey Sewell, recently moved to Chattanooga and started working with another photographer up there.  Since we love Chattanooga so much, we decided to stick with her, and we thought it would be fun to have our photos up there this time.  We figured there's a whole new set of options for locations so we knew we'd get something different.

We wound up at Greenway Farms.  I'm not totally sure what exactly this place is, but it appeared to have some walking trails, as well as community garden plots that you can rent.  We got some shots near the water, by the trees, in an open field, and in front of a rustic cabin.  I really liked it!  The only complaint I had was that it was just so darn cold!  All the new clothes I had bought for the boys to wear were shorts & t-shirts.  Luckily I had bought them some fun red pants that they wore with one of the t-shirts, and then I had also found some cute long-sleeve gingham shirts, that they wore with jeans.  It wasn't exactly the look I wanted for spring photos, but it turned out OK.

This is a view from the first spot we went to.  It wasn't sunny either, but I guess that's OK, because we didn't have harsh sunlight to deal with.  This spot sure was pretty!  I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!



Since we were already up there, we had lunch at Sticky Fingers, and then we took the kids to the Creative Discovery Museum for a couple of hours.  Since we have a membership, I don't always feel like we have to do everything there each time we go.  In fact, the last couple of times we've gone, they've discovered something new that has kept them occupied for quite a while.  It's nice to just let them do what they want to do and not feel like we have to hit up every activity.







No comments: