Monday, September 8, 2014

Mobile Moments

The last month or so since school started has had some fun times!  First, I decided to sign on as a Consultant with Rodan + Fields!!  So fun!  I've never done anything like this before, but the time was right and the opportunity seemed so good, what with their new product launch coming soon, and their expansion into Canada...it just seemed like a great time to join!



The boys took a kids cooking class at Harry's Farmers Market on 8/16.  It was a 3-hour class - we dropped them off and they cooked some different breakfast items.  They had a blast and have enjoyed making some of their recipes for us at home!


The next day I met up with the girls for a much-needed get-together.  It was short, but still so fun!


We also attended a fundraiser at Jekyll Brewing, to raise money for some neighbors who are participating in the Breast Cancer 2-Day Walk.  Notice Josh's choice of pink shirt color!


It's Spider-Bat!


My sous-chef, tasting the chocolate chips to make sure they are up to par (and they were!)


No comments: