Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy 2015!

I figured I ought to at least get my first "official" post of 2015 posted before January is over.


It was time for some new shoes (for me!)

We got together with the Hendrick and Fox families just after the new year.  Look at how big these babies are getting!

More teeth coming out - they never seemed to stop! (but they eventually did...)

We had our first Monster Jam experience!  I can say we are all fans now - it was really cool!




Brunch with my girls - love getting together with them!

Dinner with the Worleys - even though they have all girls and we have all boys, they all played together pretty well!  Everyone enjoyed making custom smores for dessert!

On MLK day, Zachary woke up with a cough that we felt pretty sure was croup.  Josh took him to the doctor and it was confirmed to be croup.  I still can't believe he got it at 9.5, when most outgrow it by 3.  And this was the worst case I think he's ever had.  He woke up having a hard time breathing and talking.  So we told him to write things down when he needed them.  This was his list from the morning.

The next day was the Milton cluster chorus concert - 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and the high school.  The CCES chorus sang The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

The next day I met up with some of my favorite R&F friends! We call our little group here in GA "Team Peach".

Not a fan of grapefruit...

Packet pick-up for the Hot Chocolate 5k!

No comments: