First of all, happy mother's day to my mom & all of my mom friends. This is my first attempt at blogging, so we'll see how it goes. A couple of people had suggested I try this as a way of sharing some of the funny things my kids do, so I thought why not. It's not like I have extra time on my hands now with 2 boys instead of 1 (3, if you count the husband....and 4 if you count the dog), but I'm all for trying new things.
I added 2 funny pictures of my boys - these show just how crazy they can be (not sure why they came out cropped & off-center - if anyone knows how to fix that let me know!). Of course Zachary is a lot crazier than Liam - he's had almost 3 years to perfect that. Liam is still relatively new at being crazy, but I thought this picture said it all. They are both sweet & funny kids. The other day Zachary told me, "Mommy, you're a funny girl." I thanked him, and told him that he was a funny guy - he burst into tears. I guess being funny isn't all it's cracked up to be.
So far Mother's Day has been nice. We overslept this morning - apparently the storm last night (which we did not hear at all) knocked the power out in our bedroom, so the alarm didn't go off. No big deal - with 2 kids under the age of 3 you never get to sleep past 7am anyway. We're looking forward to dinner tonight with my mom & Pappy.
September Quotes
2 months ago
2 comments:
So fun! I am so glad you created a blog too...can't wait to read it and keep up with you guys :-)
Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I'm glad you decided to try it!
<3 mere
Post a Comment