Friday, September 26, 2008

USC Ya Later!

So, USC lost last night! I mean, it’s amazing since they are THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH, right? Yeah, right. Oregon State exposed them last night as total frauds. But when you don’t play anybody good, I guess you don’t have to force yourself to be perfect. Let’s just hope the Dawgs can take care of business tomorrow night and show everyone that it’s not USC they should be in love with, it’s UGA.

We are going out on a limb tonight and trying movie night again with Zachary. That is, assuming he doesn’t have any accidents today and behaves himself at school. The last time we did this it was a total disaster. It didn’t help that the movie we chose was 2 hours long. We’ll have to find an 80 or 90 minute one for tonight. We probably should have researched our movie inventory before today so we could be ready with options. Wish us luck – I think we will need it!

Oh, and our HD dish was FINALLY installed yesterday - woo hoo! Josh is in love. I hate to say it, but I can't tell THAT much difference. It looks good - I'm not disappointed or anything. But I would need to see them side by side to really tell a difference. I thought our TV always looked pretty good, so we'll see. I also ordered the little thingys that you need to wirelessly connect it to the internet so we can get On Demand. So high tech at the Cahills! And hopefully we will be trying out our Wii tonight, so stay tuned for an update on that too. Hopefully I can kick Josh's butt in something...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Flip back and forth and you will notice the colors are different...you can really tell with games the most..more screen and stuff.

Sad about the dawgs...it was awful!!!

I played with my Wii Fit for 45 mins today :-) Hope you like yours!