Our Wii arrived yesterday! Yippee! We unpacked it and hooked it up, and even synched up the balance board for the Wii Fit. I also created my Mii, but I’m not happy with her – she doesn’t look anything like me. So maybe I can edit her or make a new one when I have more time (I was pressured to hurry up so we could watch the premiere of Heroes…). We did not actually get into any of the games yet. I think we will need another controller in order to play together, so I’m going to be getting one of those. It will probably be Friday before we can actually play anything. Too much TV! We have joked about getting a 2nd TV for the family room, so that we can watch TV while we play on the Wii…wouldn’t that be nice! And as far as we know our HD dish installation is still on for Thursday morning, so once we get that installed, and our Wii totally up & running, we will be all set!
When we went to Mexico in June we bought Zachary a Mexico soccer jersey because he seemed into soccer at the time (I think the Euro Cup was going on, so there was a lot of soccer on TV around that time). I assume it’s a replica of what their national team wears. I don’t follow soccer so I have no idea. I did Google the guy whose name is on the back and he is a legit Mexico team soccer player, so at least I know the shirt is at least somewhat current. Ever since we signed him up for soccer at school, he insists on wearing that Mexico soccer shirt every Monday (Monday is soccer day). I think he’s had 4 soccer days so far, and he’s worn the soccer jersey for 3 of them (we managed to put him in something else last week, but he wanted the soccer shirt again this week). I hope the soccer people don’t think that’s the only shirt he has! The fine quality garment now has a little hole in it. Hopefully I can fix it (it’s on a seam, so I'm thinking that will make it easier).
September Quotes
2 months ago
3 comments:
Glad you like your wii! The mii's are my favorite part! Love the idea of side by side tv's. Told Matt he thought it was great, but that you can do picture in picture. Tried it tonight and is very happy. Thanks you for the great idea!
About the soccer shirt, think the coaches are used to it. One of the other moms suggested a shirt and that was were the shoe idea came from. Glad he is having fun!
You don't have to have two controllers..I kicked Granny's butt in golf with one controller...when you choose two player it will ask you how many controllers you have..you just have to switch it back and forth. I love the Wii fit..and my Mii :-) It is funny though cause i don't get on every day so it makes comments...it wants you to do the body test every day! On the plus side, it did tell me I lost a pound when I don't htink that i really did...gotta love it :-)
Wii's are the best!! I think we've actually lost a few lbs because of it. Judd kicks my butt in Tennis, but I beat him bowling - so it all works out. I don't have the Wii Fit - you'll have to let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment