- He hit one of the pitches thrown to him in his first at-bat
- He hit a double off the tee in another at-bat
- He made an out! He fielded a ground ball at shortstop and ran it to 2nd base for the force. Since they don't keep score, they also don't keep track of outs. However, if a player makes an out, they do enforce it and send the runner back to the dugout. Liam was SO proud of himself!
I think everyone on his team hit a pitch in at least one at-bat, and I think all but one player on his team made an out too. You can tell they are finally getting it. And no, he's not crying in any of these pictures. He was just being very animated that night, shouting, and hollering, and I just thought all his expressions were so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment