In case you are not watching Wipeout…you must. It is hysterical. People bouncing off big red balls…and the announcers are very funny too. Check it out – you will laugh your face off.
And an update to Monday’s post…seems the prunes have begun their work. I’ll leave it at that.
One of my favorite things to watch is when Josh is holding Liam. He’ll put Liam in his lap and stand him up. Then he will hold Liam’s hands and sing songs to him and make him dance. Liam’s favorite, by far, is when Josh sings “Shout” to him. All he has to do is start off “You know you make me want to…Shout!” and Liam starts to giggle. Every time he says “shout” he raises Liam’s arms up in the air and Liam smiles and laughs the whole way through. Their other favorite is “If You’re Happy & You Know It” (the verses he typically does are “clap your hands”, “wiggle your hiney”, and “say yahoo!” – even Zachary gets a kick out of that one).
Yesterday when I got home I asked Zachary what he did at school that day. I was expecting his normal response “I played with my friends”, but instead, he told me that a sensory guy came to his school. Having no clue what a sensory guy is, I asked him what the sensory guy did. Zachary replied, ‘Well, he’s not a sensory guy – he’s a doctor.” I was confused, because he had just told me that it was a sensory guy. Besides, it seems like there’d be a big difference in training to be a sensory guy vs. a doctor, but whatever. Then he clarified by saying it was “Dr. Fun”. Gotcha – not a “real” doctor, just a doctor of fun. That sounds a whole lot more entertaining, and probably a lot less education required in case I ever decide to become a doctor. I still have no clue what he actually did though…
Last night Josh was reading Zachary his bedtime stories (we alternate each night). I guess Josh was doing something that Zachary didn’t like very much, and he told Josh “I don’t like you Daddy! I like Mommy!” Josh told him that was very nice that he likes me, but tried to find out why he couldn’t like both of us (Zachary seems to be under the impression that at any given point he can only have one friend, or like one TV show at a time). Zachary replied “Because Mommy is my best friend.” Awwwww…I feel bad for Josh, but it’s nice that for at least one night I was Zachary’s best friend.
September Quotes
2 months ago
4 comments:
How sweet! - your little best friend. That is cute about Liam and the dancing, Charlotte LOVES when Judd sings to her.
AW! How cute!!! I bet that just warmed your heart... hopefully he'll realize soon that Daddy can be his best friend too.
Your stories were all warm and fuzzy today! :) <3 them!
That is precious! I love watching Robert with Owen too!
Again Zachary cracks me up! I love your little stories about the things he says!
Post a Comment