Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Longer BFF

I knew it was going to be short-lived, but apparently I am no longer Zachary’s best friend. Yesterday we were all outside in the back yard after dinner. I had been holding Liam for a while as Josh & Zachary played football (not so much actual football, as just running around the yard holding footballs…). Josh wanted a break, so he came over and got Liam so I could play with Zachary. This was apparently not the solution Zachary was looking for – he whined about wanting to play with Daddy. Josh then told Zachary that he thought I was his best friend. Zachary says, “No, I’m your best friend.” So now Josh is Zachary’s best friend – for now, anyway.

It also looks like Liam is really starting to enjoy the prunes (just in time for us to try something new tonight). The whole time he was eating them yesterday, he kept sticking his tongue out. It wasn't like a normal tongue either - it was like a pointy tongue...like a lizard. He stuck that pointy tongue out of his mouth to lick his lips the whole time he was eating, and for probably an hour after he finished. I did get a picture of it....if I ever get around to downloading pictures off my camera, I can try to post a picture (I only download like once a month, which is why you don't see many pictures on here - they usually go straight to Shutterfly. Link is also to the right, just under Liam's picture)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh sadness!

Maybe you'll be BFF tomorrow! :)