Yesterday was a pretty good day for everyone. I’m pretty sure that Zachary does have friends again, and Liam came home in the same clothes we dropped him off in (that’s how we judge whether it was a good day or a bad day for him!). Although they sent home a note saying Liam needs more cereal. Josh ran out after Zachary had gone to bed to pick some up, because we never know whether they wait until they’ve completely run out of something before telling us or whether they give us a couple of days notice. In this case, it was a good call on running out because he had no more cereal at all. Why do they do that? How hard is it to just tell us when they’re running low? Maybe NAEYC requires that they be completely out of something before telling the parents – all part of their conspiracy to make life more difficult for us.
This morning was good too. Zachary got out of bed without many issues (he is like me - so NOT a morning person). Liam spit up half his bottle all over me – but I have started putting a t-shirt on over my clothes so if he does that, I won’t have to change (I learned the hard way). Zachary has one of those little blankie things with a head at the top (his is a frog). He calls it “froggie” (go figure). I guess he wanted to bring it with him in the car this morning. But unless it’s Friday (show & tell day), if he brings a toy in the car, it has to stay there when we get to school. As we were getting out of the car, he was positioning froggie in the carseat so he could nap during the day. Then out of nowhere Zachary says, “Bye froggie! Smell you later!” I’m 100% certain he has never seen the Simpsons, and I can’t recall Josh or me saying that recently, so I have no idea where he heard that. Oh – you know what? I bet it was Gavin…
September Quotes
2 months ago
5 comments:
I love it!! That will have to go on my list to teach Oliver. Zachary has to be my most favorite kid that I've never met! He is so funny.
Man ... that Gavin... I agree with Zachary, he's most definitely a gator!!! :)
glad to hear Zachary had a good day. Hope froggie does not smell like lovey. We have already replaced once because the odor just does not come out.
Oh, and Drena, thanks. No more phone calls from Caroline for you!
meghan, reread my comment
I think that I like Gavin just because he tells Zachary funny things to say and then I get a little laugh every day :-) It makes me want to meet him but then I am afraid he would be shy and not say anything funny and then it would be like having dinner with your favorite comedian with no jokes....hmmm, maybe one day!
Post a Comment