Tonight Liam kept running around the house saying "Mickey Flou Flouse!" ("flou", sounding like "ow") We finally realized he was trying to say "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". So cute. I guess he's super excited about his Mickey Mouse birthday party tomorrow. He will miss having his MomMom & PopPop here though. They are snowed in at home in PA and couldn't make the trip.
I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, but we also had fun playing in the snow this afternoon. I think this is the most snow we've had since we've been in this house - and definitely since either of the boys were born. We measured 2.5+ inches around 5:45 - who knows how much is out there now, because it continued to snow all evening. I think though, that Zachary definitely takes after Josh in terms of not minding being out in cold weather - they stayed out there for close to an hour. But I came in after about 15 minutes, after Zachary threw a snowball at me that managed to somehow hit bare skin (not sure how that happened - I thought I was pretty well bundled up, since I'm not much of a fan of really cold weather). It was cold, and I decided enough of that - I wanted to be warm. Liam was not far behind me, and the second he was in the house, he had ripped off his hat & coat (mittens had been ripped off long before that). He & I hung around in the warm house while Zachary & Josh ran around in the snow.
Liam was standing in his chair after dinner - he looked so big. So I asked him, "Hey Liam - who's big? Are you big?" He responded, "No, Zachary's big." Ha ha! He gets funnier every single day.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment