Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please Vote!

I think most of you know by now that we entered Liam into Corey Sewell's Fresh Faces Toddlers contest.  And I'm sorry if you're sick of me asking you to vote.  :)  He's still in the lead, but his lead has been greatly reduced.  If you haven't voted yet, please vote!  Click here to access the poll.  The poll will only accept one vote per computer (it's smart too - even if you delete your cookies it will still only accept the one vote).  BUT...if you have multiple computers...or an iPhone...you can vote on each of those one time too!  Voting runs through Thursday (it ends at midnight Thursday night - I guess she means midnight Thursday going into Friday?)  At any rate, please vote if you haven't!!!  Tell your friends!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I voted again! I hope he wins! Now, it is your turn. I entered Caleb into the Parents Magazine cover search. He is way behind for the readers choice...mainly because the link to vote for him went into my spam mail...but here it is:
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/id/7/w/16/y/2010?page=9040

will you vote for him?

Rebecca said...

Thanks for voting for Liam!

I just voted for Caleb!