Yesterday Zachary & I were in the car on the way to the pediatrician's office for his 5-year checkup. We heard the song "Telephone", which is sung by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. The boys LOVE Lady Gaga. Zachary asked me to turn it up, and here's the rest of the conversation...
Me: Oh hey - do you know who's singing this? It's one of your favorites!
Zachary: Is it Ke$ha?
Me: No...who's one of your favorites?
Zachary: Brittany Spears?
Me: No...who is your FAVORITE?
Zachary: Miley Cyrus?
Me: [sigh...] It's Lady Gaga!
Zachary: Ohhhh...I LOVE Lady Gaga!!
We are officially in party prep mode. We decided to rent a moonwalk for the party. When I first called to reserve it, they told me that it would be delivered early on Saturday morning (she said it could be as early as 6am - yikes!) But then the company we rented it from called on Wednesday to see if we would mind if they brought it today, because they have a big job tomorrow and I guess they were trying to free up some delivery time & people. We had to rearrange some stuff (Josh was going to mow the grass today, but he had to do it yesterday since there would be a moonwalk in the yard). So it was delivered this morning. We had a fun time bouncing in it this evening. And the evil plan is in motion to make the kids EXTRA tired so they will sleep for a looooong time...
September Quotes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment