Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Once again I’m a little behind. I never posted some of the fun pictures I snapped with my phone on St. Patrick’s Day!

Zachary had made this drawing at school. I love that his drawings now actually resemble things, instead of just being “abstract” (see, the little people actually look like people!)

 

Zachary’s teacher had sent home a note asking for everyone to bring in a green snack that day. She said to be creative, so I decided to make more marshmallow pops, like the ones I had made for Liam’s birthday party. Only this time I only used 2 marshmallows instead of 3 (3 was a bit too much, especially for the kids).



Here are the little Irish boys waiting for their kisses!


Zachary had been coming home with various St. Patrick’s Day crafts from school for about a week leading up to the 17th. Here is one he came home with that day – I thought this one was SO funny! Very clever.


And Liam did not want to be left out of the fun, so he borrowed this other had that Zachary had made earlier in the week. It’s hard to tell, but in each part of the shamrock leaf, there are different symbols of St. Patrick’s Day.

No comments: