Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

I'm a little behind, but we had a fun Halloween this year.  Nobody got injured this year (remember last year?)  Zachary had decided months ago that he wanted to be Harry Potter.  Liam decided to be Spiderman.  I was skeptical of Liam's decision, because I just didn't think he'd keep the mask on.  It turns out, I was right.  He still looked cute anyway (even though everyone discovered his true identity).






We were on pace to hit up more houses than ever, now that both boys run from house to house (gone are the days where trick-or-treating was accomplished at a leisurely pace!). But after doing about 3 streets, they were ready to go back home.  We had planned to do one more street, but they didn't want to.  Weird.  So we came on back and relieved my mom of candy duty, and we sat on the porch & passed out the rest of our candy.




The Sunday before Halloween we carved the pumpkin.  The boys were SO excited about making the pumpkin seed snack, but when I finally made it, neither of them liked it - weird, since they loved it last year.





And then here's one for the blooper reel.  The Saturday before Halloween, we attended the Halloween party at the karate school Zachary goes to.  Of course I took some pictures ahead of time, just in case they were too excited on Halloween night to pose for nice pictures.  I was going through the pictures a couple of days later, and found this one.  How did I not notice this as I was taking the picture??  It's a shame, because it's otherwise a really good picture.  The caption for this picture is: "F- you Voldemort!!"

1 comment:

Russell said...

1) "F- you Voldemort!!" I can't stop laughing.

2) You're face scooping pumpkin guts is hysterical!

Go Dawgs!