Friday night I wasn't feeling well. Josh took Zachary to our local high school football game. Liam wanted to stay home with me. We just watched tv the whole evening. We also watched Despicable Me. It's one of the boys' favorites. At the beginning of the movie, when the little boy runs off at the pyramids, Liam says, "And that's why children are not allowed to go to Egypt."
----------------------------------------------
We ordered pizza from Domino's on Friday. It's definitely not my favorite pizza, but it's cheap, and they deliver. I was tracking the pizza while we waited, and then this screen showed up. Seriously...how in the world do they check for deliciousness? Wouldn't they need to taste it?

(that's not really a Liam moment, but funny, anyway)
---------------------------------------------
Liam, during the very start of the Georgia game Saturday night

--------------------------------------------
On Sunday afternoon, Josh had gone to the gym. The boys were supposed to be cleaning up their stuff. I could hear Liam playing in the foyer, but after a while, it got really quiet. I went to see what he was up to, and found this...

He was asleep UNDER the laundry basket!! I debated whether to leave him alone or pick the basket up - I ended up leaving him alone. He slept like that for probably about 45 minutes!
-------------------------------------------
On Monday, Liam was going over the names of everyone he knows. He pointed to my purse and said, "And you are Rebecca Mommy Cahill!"

I laughed about him thinking the M is for Mommy :)
He makes me laugh every day. But he also makes me smile - last night he read a whole book to me. It wasn't the kind of reading where he's "reading", but you know he just has the book memorized. No, he was actually reading. I loved that. He sounded out all the words he didn't know, and I only had to help him with a few tricky words. It was so amazing to see & hear such a little person reading. He was so proud of himself, and we were so proud of him too!
No comments:
Post a Comment