I'm not sure how I've gone almost a month without posting. Probably because we've been really busy. Anyway, here's a recap of our last month:
Friday, September 27
I got to watch Liam's tennis lesson. He's pretty decent for a 5 year old! He has his goof-off moments, but when he's paying attention, he does pretty well.
That evening we went to the Milton vs Wheeler game. Milton is the high school where we live now, and Wheeler is the high school where I went. So we thought it would be fun to go to that one. Milton won, which was fun (even though I would have been happy wither way!)
Saturday, September 28
We headed back to Athens for the UGA vs LSU game. This was huge - College Game Day was in town and it was a really big game. We arrived in Athens and some LSU fans had taken our tailgating spot, but our super nice tailgating friends had a space next to them just big enough for our tent, so we sort of joined up with them. The game was, of course, super fun - we were on our feet the whole time, and the stadium was hopping when the Dawgs won!
Sunday, September 29
Zachary had flag football again. He still had the cast on his hand for his broken pinky, so he couldn't participate in the game, but he could still do the drills. He is really enjoying flag football!
Tuesday, October 1
I got to celebrate my birthday by spending most of the day out of the office, playing frisbee golf with my co-workers. It is our department's annual United Way fundraiser, and it was so fun that they decided to do it on my birthday this year. The weather was amazing, and I had a great time, even though my team didn't win.
After the frisbee golf, I took Zachary back to the doctor to get his cast removed - yay!
We celebrated by having pizza at Mellow Mushroom for dinner, and when the hostess asked us if we wanted to sit anywhere in particular, the boys shouted "inside the tree!" It was open, so we got to eat inside the tree. :)
September Quotes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment