Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Run, Six Flags, and Miscellaneous Catching Up

This past weekend was a busy one!  Josh, Zachary, & I ran in the Big Pumpkin Run 5K.  It was right near our house, and since it was a smaller race, we let Zachary just run at his own pace.  This course was almost entirely uphill so I had probably my worst 5k time ever, but Zachary ran the crap out of that course and finished in 30:44!  He had said his goal was between 30-35 minutes, and he did it! We're so proud of him!





After the run, I went to get a haircut, and Josh took the boys to the karate school Halloween party.  I took some pictures of them in their costumes, but want to save that for Halloween!

After that, we headed over to Six Flags.  I'm not really sure what we were thinking.  It was a beautiful day and the park was crazy crowded.  We were there over 3 hours, and only rode 3 rides.  Sigh...We were all exhausted, so we left and stopped for dinner on the way home.  I ended up sleeping almost 11 hours that night!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other things to catch up on...

Zachary sprained his thumb playing football in the back yard with Josh.  This "thumbs up" was the funniest gag all week he had that splint on.

School pictures...4th grade for Zachary, 1st grade for Liam


Lizard...on the house!

Zachary & Baby Liam watching a movie on a day off from school

Team Peach at our first R&F Power Hour! Jennifer, Me, Anna-Katherine, and Tami

At the last Alpharetta Food Truck Alley of the season

They actually sell this at Six Flags! This is what is wrong with the world.

Yesterday we painted/carved pumpkins. Liam wanted a ninja.


A couple of weeks ago I went to take some pictures in Zachary's class for the yearbook. This group is a bunch of goofballs! All they want to do is photobomb!



Last month Josh played in the Waterside golf tournament.  I wanted to do something fun with the boys, so we went to Kroger and got stuff to make smores (oh, and we got Tastykakes too - and apparently some tortilla chips).  It started to rain lightly while we were roasting our marshmallows, but we still had fun.



No comments: