Here we are, a couple of weeks away from Christmas, and I'm posting about Halloween. Sheesh! Got to get all caught up before New Years!
This year, Zachary decided he wanted to be a ninja. He's been doing karate since he was 4, and I still can't believe it took him this long to decide to be a ninja. Originally, Liam wanted to be a Jedi, which was perfect, because we already have a Jedi costume that Zachary wore a couple of years ago. But then he changed his mind to ninja too, so we had to buy 2 ninja costumes.
Josh was out of town at his brother's wedding, so it was just the boys and me. I was a little worried, because normally Liam is ready to go home after about 15 minutes, but Zachary wants to keep going. I had told them that we all had to agree, because it was only me. Well, shortly after we started, we ran into Liam's buddy Andrew, and I think that was the motivation he needed to keep going. We hit more houses than we ever have - it was so fun! Plus, it was nice to have Andrew's mom to chat with along the way.
September Quotes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment