This is Zachary’s favorite thing. That’s Public Storage, for those of you who don’t speak Zachary. I’m not sure where his fascination with Public Storage came from, but he gets all excited when he sees a Public Storage commercial or truck or location. He’s like, “LOOK! It’s Puglit Storge!!!” (Side note: By the way, Publix, the grocery store, is also called Puglits) Josh was even suggesting taking him up to a Public Storage one day to look around. Look at what, I don’t know – everything would be locked up. It is just the weirdest thing…He will even say, “Puglit storge is my favorite!” Yeah…OK…
Liam is doing more & more standing up on his own. Yesterday he looked like he wanted to take a step, but then he fell down before he could make that happen. He’s close though. His 9 month birthday is tomorrow – time sure has flown by! I can’t wait till his checkup on Monday to see how big he’s gotten since the last checkup.
Update: Josh & his friend Matt went to see Quantum of Solace (the new James Bond) today. He liked it, and said he even thought I would like it (even though it is a sequel to the previous one, which I did not see). The only ones I've ever seen all the way through are all the Pierce Brosnan ones, and I liked them. But he is also easy on the eyes. I refuse to go see any of the Daniel Craig ones because I think he is ugly. I don't want to look at that for 2+ hours. And the gadgets just aren't nearly as cool in the old ones.
September Quotes
2 months ago
1 comment:
I just love that!! "Puglit Storge"...too cute!
Post a Comment