Saturday, December 13, 2008

As I Predicted...

This is our Santa picture from this year...


It's like the exact opposite of Charlotte's picture. Carrie talked about how she felt a little bad for not having Charlotte all dressed up - but she did get a good smiling picture (so you hardly even notice what she's wearing). We, on the other hand, had our guys all dressed up in their matching Santa outfits, and this is what happened. I knew it would turn out like this though, so I was not too disappointed. And honestly, it's kind of funny. Sure, I'd rather that Liam would have smiled, but this is more representative of who they are right now. Liam doesn't like it when we put him down (especially with a stranger) and walk away. And Zachary was trying SO hard to be good - we promised something out of the surprise bag if he was good (which he was, so he got to pick a surprise when we got home). I really like this Santa - he is so sweet. And I think this picture will make us laugh when we look at it. Especially considering that immediately before and immediately after this Liam was smiling and giggling.

6 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Awww, poor Liam. You're right, even if Charlotte had cried, I would have thought it was a good picture. It's pretty funny :) Their outfits are adorable!! You're such a GOOD, prepared mom.

Meredith said...

Still a cute picture! :) Doesn't everyone have at least one picture where they're crying in it? hee hee

Mel said...

I think that it is cute! You wil be able to embarass him with it when he is older and has a girlfriend :-)

Drena said...

Cute! At least you knew what was going to happen. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits! Owen cried again this year. Yeah, 2 years in a row. I figure next year he'll really know what Santa does for him and not cry.

m said...

I love the picture. We have two in a row of Caroline crying and they are perfect. The only reason we avoided it again this year was Santa's visit to the school a few days earlier. Peer pressure at its best!