Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teeth, Rough-housing, & Pictures

Yesterday was an interesting day. I got to school to pick up the kids, and found Liam on the floor in his class, just rolling around screaming (by the way, all the other kids were sitting quietly at the table...). I asked his teacher if he'd been like that all day, and she said for the most part, yes. Ugh...And for the record, he had been like that for most of the day on Sunday too. She claimed that his molars are trying to break through. We had a tough time getting a peek later on - he is NOT a fan of letting you look in his mouth, let alone stick a finger in there to feel what may be lurking, but we think she may be right. He's been pretty restless at night for the last few days, very grumpy during the day...all things I remember from 6 MONTHS AGO when he last got new teeth. So it looks like he's not going to be "6-tooth-Cahill" after all. YAY!

Then I got to Zachary's class to pick him up. We got out to the car and Zachary tells me that there is a new boy in his class. I asked what his name is, and he said, "His name is Mark. But he doesn't understand a lot of things." I asked Zachary what he meant, thinking maybe he doesn't speak English very well or something. Turns out, Mark plays too rough. (not exactly sure how that translated into "he doesn't understand a lot of things", but oh well). Evidently Mark hit Zachary's friend Cameron on the playground - on his first day! Way to set the tone there Mark. I'm sure there will be more to come on this boy...

AND...I got the May pictures uploaded to our Shutterfly site. Just click on either of the pictures of the boys on the right and it will link you over. May is the top album, and it's got from the whole month, so if you're only interested in birthday pics, you'll have to look towards the end of the album.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, I am really impressed with the cupcakes...those look good!!

I just love Lima's expressions..he always seems to be thinking "what the heck are you doing, mom?"

m said...

Couple comments on your pictures - the spidy cupcakes look perfect! Your hair looks great! and Josh does look really scary and the bad guy.

Sarah said...

Very cute Spiderman cupcakes!