I was so proud of the Mickey Mouse cake I made!
I also made these Mickey cookies for the goodie bags. They turned out SO cute, but the cookie recipe should make 24-30 cookies. The Mickey cutter is so big it only made 13. Then as I was decorating them, I got distracted, and knocked the box on the floor, breaking the 5 cookies I hadn’t yet decorated. So 8 survived. But then even the ones that DID survive all that, some of the ears had broken off by the time the party was over. Oh well. It was a fun idea.
I had found these birthday ears a few months ago for Liam and bought them, taking the chance that he might wear them for some of his party. To my surprise, he wore them for the whole party! I was thrilled! We had all bought mouse ears for the party. Zachary wore his for a little while but then once his friend Cameron came over, I guess he was too cool for ears.
And finally, just because, here are a few pictures from Friday & Saturday in our “snow event” (yes, here in Georgia, 2.5 inches is an “event” – it didn’t paralyze the city or anything, but it was enough to be FUN!)
Our house
Snowcones made from real snow!
3 comments:
OK, so I just have to ask, since Zachary and Matthew seem to have so much in common :), is Zachary in his PJs in the snow pictures? It kind of looks like it and that is totally something Matthew would do -- he absolutely loves wearing pajamas. I have been known to let him play outside in his PJs before :)
p.s. cute Mickey cake!!
Yes, in the pictures at the bottom, he is wearing pajamas. :) Actually, I think in all of them he has on pajamas, but in the first snow pictures which I took on Friday, he has on pants over his pajamas (it was pj day at school!) Liam has on pajamas too in the pictures at the bottom - footed ones! :) We seriously need to get Zachary & Matthews together for a playdate sometime!
Post a Comment