Friday, April 2, 2010

Week in Review

Not a lot has gone on this week, so I thought I'd do another quick recap of our week using pictures from my iPhone (which, I'm loving, by the way!).

Last Saturday we got takeout from Macaroni Grill. Liam had a white shirt on all day, and when he's wearing a white shirt, and spaghetti is on the menu, he eats shirtless. Here's my little "sketties" face...



Earlier that day, I took Zachary to his best buddy John's birthday party. Here's Zachary in the playground at Wills Park.



Another beautiful day for t-ball practice yesterday (we have lucked out & have had great weather for all of our practices!) Liam had this hat on backwards for most of the time - he looked so cute drinking his chocolate milk!



Our Easter eggs. Coloring Easter eggs is one of those things that always seems like a fun, family activity. But the reality is, it's messy. And we have 2 boys. And those things don't mix well. I'm sure by the time the boys are old enough to do this without making a complete mess, they will probably be over the whole idea of coloring eggs. But they turned out pretty anyway.



Finally, this tree is in our neighbor's back yard. I thought it was so pretty, & wished we had one like it in our yard.



There you have it - that was our week! Not too interesting, but at least now you'll probably start seeing more pictures on my blog, since the iPhone pictures are so easy to upload (I just don't upload off my regular camera very often).

1 comment:

Drena said...

like all the photos! :)