Friday, September 3, 2010

Kid Funnies

Nothing major has gone on recently, so I thought I'd share some of the funny things the boys have said or done recently.  Some of these things I've posted on facebook, but I'm going to post them here too (so that when I turn this blog into a keepsake book sometime, I'll have it there too).

Zachary:
"I have invisible powers, but I'm not going to use them at the bowling alley."

"Miss Leslie used to have 2 cats, but now she only has one because the other one's eye fell out."

"How about you get me an iPod when I'm in high school?"

"Daddy, I think you need to shave your face tonight so you won't scratch Mommy when you go to bed."

"Before you get born, you have to grow up to be just the right size so you can be born."

"I have 2 invisible ghosts.  Their names are Ghostbustie and Maggie.  They are garbage men."

"I will try to act normal on my first day of kindergarten."

"My invisible boss Mr. Grill said I should brush my teeth after my shower and I don't want to make him mad."

"Today at school someone farted and Seth said, 'Who farted??' and it was me.  But I didn't say anything."

"I only had to go to the thinking chair once today!" (on his first day of kindergarten)

Liam:
"Look Daddy!  It's Curious the George!!"

"I put monkey in my shirt so he doesn't get lose."

Me: "Liam, what are you eating?"
Liam: "Evan's cookie!"
Me: "Where did you get it?"
Liam: "In the trash can!"
Teacher: "If it makes you feel any better, we only put paper in that trash can..."

"A fire truck!!  I hear it in my ear!!"


For more kid funnies, follow Zachary & Liam on Twitter!  (@cahillboys)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG. I think half of Zachary's quotes could have easily come out of Matthew's mouth! Hilarious!! I love the "I will try to act normal on the first day of Kindergarten"