When we arrived on Saturday, Josh took Zachary over to the ferris wheel. It's perfect because they both enjoy it - Liam is too small, and they make me sick. So I took Liam to get started on some rides. He chose the motorcycles first.
Here he is on his motorcycle before the ride. Notice how he's not really smiling? That's because they took SO long to get the ride going after he was strapped in, that he decided he wanted off. Only by that point, they were finally getting the ride going so he had to stay on. He then proceeded to cry the whole ride. I'm sure it was no more than about 60 seconds or so, but it seemed like the ride went around for 10 minutes. Sad. I guess once he was finally off the motorcycle, he decided he'd had enough of rides, and then refused to get on anything else.
But once Zachary was done on the ferris wheel, he was ready for more rides. He has always loved this dragon ride.
Then Zachary wanted a turn on the motorcycles - no tears from him.
And then he wanted to ride the boats. Still couldn't convince Liam to ride though...
We FINALLY got Liam to get on a ride with Zachary - they rode in a little fire truck together.
So, it's pretty fun after all, riding a ride with my brother!
Yep, it's not too bad....
OK, wait a minute...I'm not so sure about this...
Um, yeah...can someone help me unbuckle? I want off...
He did make it around - he didn't scream, but wasn't exactly all smiles either. It's weird, because he was so excited to ride things at Disneyworld, and we also have pictures of him happily riding different rides at the fair last year. Maybe it was just one of those days.
1 comment:
I'll have to remember that for next year. We only live about 10 or so minutes away! ;) Even though Liam was crying he was still very cute!
Post a Comment