My mom bought the boys one of those recordable books from the Hallmark store this year. She bought Twas the Night Before Christmas, and recorded the story, and then gave it to them a couple of weeks ago. They love it – they think it’s so neat that Grandma reads them the story, even when she’s not there. Last night Josh & Liam were upstairs and Liam was “reading” the recorded story. When you first open the cover, my mom’s voice comes on and says, “Twas the night before Christmas. Merry Christmas Zachary and Liam!” Josh said that Liam would open the book, hear that first message, and then he would say something like, “Hi Grandma – I’m upstairs with Daddy!” He kept talking to the book like it was a phone! He’s such a funny guy. In some ways he seems so big & grown up, and then there’s something like this that reminds me that he’s still so little.
September Quotes
2 months ago
1 comment:
my parents are giving one of these to Oliver this year! I'm so excited about it! I think he's going to love it.
I know what you mean about being so big and so little. I love the little. :)
Post a Comment