Liam:
I love how he says "Finny the Fur" instead of "Phineas and Ferb". I also love how he says "Curious the George".
He was singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" the other day (why my children continue to sing Christmas songs into May, I have no idea), and at the very end he belted out, "You'll go down in hiss-store-dream!"
He has also started saying "no" with a British accent...so strange, yet so funny.
Zachary:
His teacher's prize bucket has the most random stuff in it. He has come home with, among other things, a broken toy airplane, a very old cheap 35mm film camera (with no film - he actually had no idea what "film" is), and Harry Potter birthday party invitations. Today he came home with a little pocket-sized notebook with a picture of Justin Timberlake on it, that said "Justin" on the cover. I asked him if he knew who it was, and he tentatively said, "Yes...Justin Beaver" Hahahaha! Not quite...
September Quotes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment