I should know by now that although Zachary is a funny kid, he does not have a very good sense of humor when it comes to turning the jokes back on him. Last night we were gettting him ready for bed and he was just goofing off and not listening. I heard a siren in the background and told him that if he didn't start listening and get in bed, that the police would come for him. Oops.....I figured it would make him shape up but didn't realize it would cause him to burst into tears and cry for the next 5 minutes. I apologized many times for playing a trick on him but it took a while before he seemed OK, and recognized that the police were in fact, NOT coming for him. Today he told Josh "Last night you & Mommy played a game and it was not nice." Yeah, thanks for reminding me.
No comments:
Post a Comment