Since I actually posted over the weekend (a first!), and don’t have much new to report on, I thought I’d just show a few pictures today. I’ll start with some of the more goofy ones…
This is Zachary & his marker face (this was Thursday, the first day he did it) – lovely huh? The picture just doesn’t do it justice. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” Well, it was actually worse than it looks in this picture – and it was HARD to get off too. He still has a little blue residue on his face from Friday’s incident (and that was after baths Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!). And yes – he is sitting on the potty. I tried to zoom in enough so that you couldn’t tell, but I think you can still tell.



Herschel has a toy donut – it’s one of the few toys we’ve had since he was a puppy that he hasn’t destroyed. In fact, it may have been the first thing that Josh picked out for him when we got him. Anyway, lately Zachary has been very bossy, and anytime Herschel is bothering him, he likes to throw a toy for him and he orders Herschel to go get it. One day he was ordering Herschel to go get his donut, and later this is what I found…I guess Zachary thinks this is an actual donut…

Babies can fall asleep anywhere. We took a walk about a week ago. Josh put Liam in his Bumbo seat in the wagon, and by the end of the walk, this is how they looked. Zachary is still awake, but he was tired.

This is what happens when you put a baby with chubby thighs into a Bumbo seat. (note: nobody is holding the seat on - it just stays attached to his butt when we pick him up)

I’m hungry – give me food!! He was literally about to dive out of Josh's arms for that bottle.

Finally, here are a couple of not-so-goofy ones. The first one is Liam playing with his mirror, and the second one is Liam playing with Herschel. I'll have more pictures on our Shutterfly link after the end of the month.
This is Zachary & his marker face (this was Thursday, the first day he did it) – lovely huh? The picture just doesn’t do it justice. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” Well, it was actually worse than it looks in this picture – and it was HARD to get off too. He still has a little blue residue on his face from Friday’s incident (and that was after baths Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!). And yes – he is sitting on the potty. I tried to zoom in enough so that you couldn’t tell, but I think you can still tell.
Here is Liam, shunning the paparazzi…
Herschel has a toy donut – it’s one of the few toys we’ve had since he was a puppy that he hasn’t destroyed. In fact, it may have been the first thing that Josh picked out for him when we got him. Anyway, lately Zachary has been very bossy, and anytime Herschel is bothering him, he likes to throw a toy for him and he orders Herschel to go get it. One day he was ordering Herschel to go get his donut, and later this is what I found…I guess Zachary thinks this is an actual donut…
Babies can fall asleep anywhere. We took a walk about a week ago. Josh put Liam in his Bumbo seat in the wagon, and by the end of the walk, this is how they looked. Zachary is still awake, but he was tired.
And then last night Liam fell asleep in his Jumperoo…Every now & then he'd wake up and the Jumperoo would start playing music. But he'd fall right back to sleep.
This is what happens when you put a baby with chubby thighs into a Bumbo seat. (note: nobody is holding the seat on - it just stays attached to his butt when we pick him up)
I’m hungry – give me food!! He was literally about to dive out of Josh's arms for that bottle.
Finally, here are a couple of not-so-goofy ones. The first one is Liam playing with his mirror, and the second one is Liam playing with Herschel. I'll have more pictures on our Shutterfly link after the end of the month.
2 comments:
SO cute! I love the one in the wagon!
Aww, so cute. Charlotte's little legs get stuck in the bumbo too! I love the wagon pic.
Post a Comment