Yesterday I had to pick Zachary up from school a little early to take him to the doctor. As I was strapping him into the car seat, I heard a little toot come out. I kind of laughed, and said, “What was that?!” and he replied, “It was my hiney talking.” As I got in the car and we were pulling out of the parking lot, I started to smell something waft from the back seat, and so I said, “Zachary, I think you might be a little stinky now!” I sort of expected him to get upset and tell me that he was not stinky, but instead he said, “I’m a little stinky. Not TOO stinky…just a little bit.” Aaahhhh boys…
Liam is back at daycare today, and I’m back at work. Not 100%, but enough to come in, at least for a little bit. Zachary saw an allergist yesterday. They want him to go get a chest x-ray and sinus x-ray, as well as come back for allergy skin testing. They aren’t going to test him for much – only the most popular things. And I’m wondering how x-rays on a small boy are going to work. You have to be still during stuff like that…I guess I will find out. It is actually kind of funny timing, because his class focuses on one letter each week, and this week is Xx. They give out a paper bag at the beginning of the week with the letter on it, and the children are supposed to put things in it that start with the letter, and then they share them during circle time on Friday. I was wondering what else to put in the bag this week besides xylophone and x-ray. But now he can at least tell his teachers and friends that he actually went and had an x-ray.
September Quotes
2 months ago
3 comments:
Zachary makes me chuckle!
Oh, I have a lot to look forward to with boys!
aka Ellen
x-men
and X marks the spot... something pirate-y
:)
Post a Comment