Thursday, November 27, 2008

Videos to Remember Us

OK, so I snuck one more post in. These were too good to wait till I get back. I was able to get Zachary on video rattling off his list of everything he is thankful for. It changes every time, but it's still funny. For example, before dinner he had included parties in his list - but parties is not in this video. So here is Zachary, telling all of the things he is thankful for.

And finally, I leave you with our elf selves. I saw this for the first time last year and thought it was so funny. It was fun making a new one this year with Liam included. This is the classic version. I may post some of the other versions in later posts, but for now, I hope you enjoy this one! I tried several times to embed it directly into my blog, but couldn't get it to work. But if you click here, it should take you there. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Drena said...

Cute! He didn't mention Gavin!! Have a fun trip.

Carrie Davis said...

That's a great video!! Hope you have fun in Orlando.