It's not even over yet, but this has got to be THE best Valentine's Day EVER. It started off with the present that my sweet kids gave to me (with the help of my amazing husband). In case you couldn't figure it out based on the title, I will tell you - I got a SNUGGIE!!! Here's a photo for your enjoyment. See how I'm changing the channel without my arms getting all tangled up in the blanket???
At lunchtime Josh's parents & I took the boys to Chick-fil-A for lunch to get the free peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes. Sooooooo good...Unfortunately Josh couldn't go because some stupid person decided that 11:15am on Valentine's Day would be an awesome time to have an HOA meeting. Since Josh is technically part of the HOA Board, and was recently given a hard time by other Board members for not going to the meetings, he felt like he needed to go. Not me! But we brought him back a milkshake so I guess it was OK. After the kids get up from their naps, Josh & I are going to see "He's Just Not That Into You" and then dinner somewhere. Should be nice to have a little "date".
Finally, here's a conversation that Zachary & I had in the car the other day. I just shake my head...
[Britney Spears "Womanizer" comes on the radio]
Z: This song is my favorite. That Britney Beard song.
Me: Really? This is your favorite song?
Z: Yes. Britney Beard.
Me: It's actually Britney Spears, not Britney Beard.
Z: Britney Beard?
Me: No, Britney Spears.
Z: Aaahhhh…Gotcha…Britney Spears. [pause] Does she have a beard?
Z: This song is my favorite. That Britney Beard song.
Me: Really? This is your favorite song?
Z: Yes. Britney Beard.
Me: It's actually Britney Spears, not Britney Beard.
Z: Britney Beard?
Me: No, Britney Spears.
Z: Aaahhhh…Gotcha…Britney Spears. [pause] Does she have a beard?
Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!
5 comments:
Glad you finally got your Snuggie :) That is hilarious about Britney Spears!!
YAY for your Snuggie!!! I'm quite jealous! and Zachary totally makes me laugh! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
I'm JEALOUS!! I want a Snuggie!!
A Snuggie, hilarious! Glad you got it - happy belated V-Day.
too funny...all around w/ snuggie and Zachary's story.
Post a Comment