A week ago yesterday, we went into Buckhead to do an Atlanta tradition, and family favorite - the Pink Pig. I had bought tickets in advance, so we saved a little time, but apparently a bunch of other people had the same idea to go when we did, and Liam wasn't too fond of waiting in line. It was touch & go for a while - thought we were going to have to leave. But once we made our way into the tent and all its pink awesomeness, things settled down. They love this thing. I keep wondering how much longer until Zachary is over it - I hope even if he does decide at some point that he's over it, that he will continue to ride it with Liam, as long as Liam is into it.
After the Pink Pig, we came home & decorated the gingerbread house. This is another favorite tradition we've done since Zachary was about 2 or 3. The tricky part is getting the candy the house, rather than in the mouths...
No comments:
Post a Comment