Saturday, February 16, 2013

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was Liam's 5th birthday.  There are some days when he still feels like a baby to me.  And then other days it feels like he has been here forever and I have a hard time remembering what it was like before he was here.  Thursday night, Josh & I sat in the hallway outside his room putting up a curtain of streamers on his door.  He was so excited in the morning!


We haven't really gotten to do anything very special for Valentine's Day for a while now, since his birthday falls the day after.  We were able to do a little something for the kids this year though, since they didn't have school the next day.  Here they are in the morning...


Then after school we had Valentine Punch for them.  It was just an ice cream float made with vanilla ice cream and raspberry ginger ale.  They loved it!


And then I had to get one last photo of 4-year-old Liam!


Happy 5th birthday Liam!  We love you!

No comments: