I got this new tote from 31. It's called the Room for Two Utility Tote...but I didn't think that meant two children!
Zachary brings home some funny stuff from school. First it was the self-portrait where he looked like Jesus with Wolverine hands. Now this. I love so much about this one too, from the "suck suck suck suck" part, to the part where his music teacher wrote "nice work".
Working on his Valentines.
The finished product! I went homemade again this year, not because I'm trying to be a super mom or because I have tons of free time. But mainly because I just don't want to spend the money on really cute valentines, so I figure I can make really cute ones for a lot less money. These probably took less than 10 minutes to set the template up, and then it just took me a few minutes to cut them out. Easy-peasy!
This past week was anti-bullying week at Zachary's school. Much like when they do Red Ribbon Week, this week had a theme each day. Monday was dress like your favorite rock star - Zachary wanted to dress like Bono, so we went to Target and found him some stuff to wear. I thought he looked pretty cool!
A little game of Spider-Man checkers before bed one night.
On Thursday, I arrived home to find a trail of rose petals leading from the door to the couch, where there was a card for me. So sweet! The card was from Zachary & Liam, but Josh & Zachary came up with the presentation, and then Josh executed it. It was a collective effort!
Liam got a couple of different superhero costumes for his birthday. Here he is modeling the Super Dawg cape & mask.
Batman!
Both boys were supposed to have baseball practice today. So we had them wear baseball clothes to Ethan's birthday party this morning, since we were going to head straight to the practice. However, during the party, we got emails that both practices were cancelled because of the cold weather. However...aren't they just too cute?? Neither of them has had a real practice yet - it's either been raining, or too cold, or announced at the last minute...I'm so ready to see them in action & meet their new teammates!
Tonight we had one more birthday celebration for Liam. This was his family birthday dinner at my mom's house. He chose nacho chicken and salad, and then chocolate cake with vanilla frosting for dessert. Yum!
When we left my mom's house, Herschel made himself at home in the front seat of the car, like he wanted to drive us home. Silly dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment