*****
The day the royal baby was born, Josh was telling Zachary about the birth (we thought he'd find it interesting, because when he was in kindergarten, his class wrote letters to William & Kate around the time of their wedding, congratulating them). His response: "Well I'm not really that impressed. I don't have a lot of respect for England because they used to rule us. Then we got free, but I still don't have a lot of respect for the since they used to rule us." Nothing like holding a grudge that dates back before 1776!
*****
One night before the boys went to bed, we went outside to admire a rainbow that had appeared. We noticed that part of the sky was super bright blue, and Liam said, "The sky is the same color as the blue marble on level 14 of Bubble Bust!"
No comments:
Post a Comment