This my going to be my last post for a few days. Josh & I leave for our 5th anniversary trip to Mexico tomorrow morning. I’m very excited but getting more & more nervous about leaving the guys at home. I know they’ll be OK, and actually I worry more about Zachary, since he has a better sense of what’s going on and will be more likely to actually realize that we’re gone. But my cell phone is all set to make & receive calls while in Mexico, so we should be good to go.
In the meantime, Zachary has been making different plans for what he wants to be when he grows up. Most kids want to be something like a police officer, or a fireman, or maybe even a cowboy. Not Zachary. He has told us a variety of things he wants to be when he grows up – most notably shampoo, a hat, and a tire (tire was this morning’s gem). He then changed “tire” to “Lightning McQueen tire”, which I followed up by asking him if he would rather be the guy who changes Lightning McQueen’s tire (pit crew guy) or the guy who drives Lightning McQueen. No, sadly those jobs are not good enough – he wants to be the actual tire.
Anyway, I hope those of you who read this have a good weekend and I’ll tell you all about our trip when we get back!
September Quotes
2 months ago
3 comments:
I hope you have a fantastic trip!
Have a great time and try not to worry!
I think Zachary will be a comedian! He is so funny! I hope y'all are having a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see photos and hear all about it!!
Post a Comment