Last night we finished the kids’ bath a little early, so we had a few minutes of playtime before we had to start winding them down for bed. We were all in Zachary’s room, when we heard a sort of rumble outside. Josh looked out the window and said that it was the UPS man, and he had stopped in front of our house. Zachary got all excited, so we opened the blinds so he could see out. We didn’t open them all the way – just twisted the slats open. We were all looking through the slats, and watching the UPS driver, as he made his way up our driveway. Next thing we know, he looked up and waved at us. OOPS! I felt like someone who was caught doing something we shouldn’t be doing. We had no idea he could see us, because the only light that was on in Zachary’s room was his nightlight and a small lamp. But, better to peek from the inside out than to peek from the outside in, right?
Couple other things…does anyone watch Lost? Josh & I are SO excited about tonight! I get giddy just thinking about it. Kind of how I used to get when 24 was about to start…until the most recent season, when it got completely dumb. I’m watching this season (for now anyway), but Lost has definitely replaced 24 as my top show. And, does anyone like Dave Matthews Band? In case you hadn’t heard, they are coming to Verizon Amphitheater at Encore Park in Alpharetta at the end of April for 2 nights – it is SO close to our house! The tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon – we are getting tickets to the Wednesday show. If anyone else ends up getting tickets for that night too, let us know, and maybe we can have a little pre-concert gathering at our house or something.
September Quotes
2 months ago
2 comments:
Yes!! Judd and I LOVE lost. I'm very excited for tonight, but a little nervous that I won't remember anything that happened last season...
I have a love hate relationship with Lost...I watch it but then I get mad at myself because I feel like I get more confused every time!! I need Lost for dummies!
Post a Comment