Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dancin' Man

This is Liam - a little dancin' man. He loves to dance. It's funny because Zachary has never been much of a dancer (that is, until now, when we get so tickled watching Liam dance, then Zachary likes to join in). We catch him dancing to the theme songs to Zachary's favorite shows, like Thomas the Tank Engine, Little Einsteins, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But probably his favorite place to dance is in church! Every week we start the service out in the main sanctuary, but then usually right after the offering we move into the crying room (that's about the point at which he becomes unable to predictably be quiet). The beginning of the service is just music & songs, and he claps along, shakes his body, and just gets all excited. It is very cute. I need to get some video of it to post, but for now you'll have to just imagine.

I'm happy to say that we will be coming in WAY under our allotted timeline for the carpet/hardwood project. Carpet & wood was ordered today, so hopefully within a month it will be in, and installed. This means pre-installation cleanup has to take a front seat to everything else. Yuck. But it will be worth it.

And finally, I have to give a shout out to Josh. Cause he's awesome. His car has heated seats, which have got to be one of the best innovations in automobiles ever. Mine, sadly, does not have them. So I get excited to ride in his car when it's cold, because I know my butt will be nice & toasty. We took separate cars to church this morning so he could go straight from church to order the flooring, and I could take the kids back home for lunch & naps. I took his car home (long story), and I got in, and he had "pre-heated" the seat warmer for me! What a guy! And this isn't even the first time he has done that. He has done it a few other times (even when I've just been a passenger). It's probably among the best, most thoughtful things he could do for me. That's why I love him!

No comments: