Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun in the Castle

Zachary's teacher's class theme is "Mrs. Jones's Royal Class".  All the decorations and such are castle-themed.  They made these little books this week - so cute!

Fun in the Castle


I like wearing the knight's helmit (sic) at the Housekeeping Center.

I liked playing the game about making a horse a cookie on the computer.

I liked playing the Memory Game with Davey and Steven.

I liked showing my frog in Show and Tell.

I like the ladybug larva.  I am a scientist.  I made aphids too.

3 comments:

Mel said...

ah, no misspellings!

Rebecca said...

Well, someone did spell "helmet" wrong in the 2nd picture (they spelled it "helmit"). We couldn't get a solid answer from Zachary whether that was the teacher, the parapro, or the student teacher. :)

Mel said...

HA! I completely missed that. Guess I shouldn't work at a school! I just like numbers :=)