Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zachary's World

I can’t believe I forgot a couple of pictures in yesterday’s massive photo post! Over Christmas we opened up our new Lego Star Wars Wii game. It’s a lot more complicated & involved than anything else we have for the Wii, but once you start figuring it out, it’s pretty cute. Zachary LOVES playing it. So much so, that we had to tell him that the game needed a break. Needless to say, Zachary was not too happy about it. Josh told him that the game needed a 2-week break one Saturday, and to add insult to injury, made him go have some quiet time (which we haven’t really done in a while with him). Later that evening I was up in the playroom/office and found this:


That boy cracks me up.  And I forgot to share a picture of our end table turned desk. Zachary had mentioned wanting a desk to do his homework. We had an old end table lying around, so we decided to paint it white, and then let him paint the top however he wanted. He went with a space theme (but that was only because we told him it couldn’t be Star Wars). I helped him some, but he picked out the colors, came up with the design, and did a lot of the painting (I mainly did detail work).



Here is a picture of him doing homework for the first time at his new desk.


And since I can never remember what I’ve posted on facebook only and what I’ve also posted here, here is another one I found on my phone that I love. Josh’s parents got Zachary (and our nephew Jacob) these capes a couple of years ago for their birthdays (maybe it was last year…I don’t remember). They decided to get Liam one for Christmas. So now all 3 of them have their own super capes. I think they look so cute – like Zachary is teaching Liam how to be a superhero. I think we will try to remember to bring the capes to the beach & get a picture of the 3 boys on the beach in their capes.

No comments: