Saturday, January 17, 2009

Zacharyisms

Here are some Zacharyisms from the last few days:

- While singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" the other day (yes, I realize Christmas was over weeks ago - but this kid LOVES Christmas music), I heard Zachary sing the following line: "Then how the reindeer loved him, as they shouted out with Queen!" I tried to tell him it was "glee", and not "queen", but he insisted it was "queen".
- Today we were at my mom's house for most of the day. She has gotten rid of the treadmill she had and replaced it with an elliptical trainer. We discovered that Zachary can actually do it all by himself. He called it "extercising".
- Tonight for dessert my mom served some mixed berries with Cool Whip - or, "whooping cream" as Zachary called it.

Seems the worst may be over with Liam. We've had no more vomiting since Thursday night (although it's a good thing we are replacing our carpet, because otherwise we would be stuck with a lovely stain on the floor of Liam's room). Thank goodness - a sick baby is no fun.

Swimming lessons went well again this morning, although I thought I heard Zachary's teacher at one point ask him if he wanted to be called "Mr. Zach"...I have NO idea where that came from. And after swimming this morning and not napping at my mom's house this afternoon, we had 2 very sleepy boys on the way back home. We left my mom's house around 6:45 and both of them were asleep in the car before 7:00. We had a pretty smooth transition to their beds arounds 7:30, marking one of the earliest bedtimes for both of them yet. Oh, and Josh claimed he saw snow while we were at my mom's house, although conveniently, whenever I would look out the window or go outside, it had "stopped"...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute! My kids call it "whooped" cream!