Anyway, I have been having fun playing with the camera. As most people who already have iPhones know, it's not the most fabulous camera on earth, but for what it is, it's pretty decent, and I love that I can snap decent pictures & actually do stuff with them (unlike all my old phones, where the pictures ended up stuck on the phone when it came time to trade up). So this post is just going to be about some of the stuff we've done this week, told through my iPhone photos.
First up, St. Patrick's Day. Here's one little Irish boy before school.

Zachary insisted on building a "leprechaun trap" - I had no idea,bu w fashioned this contraption, and he seemed pretty happy with it.

Next, we had to figure out what we were going to tell him in the morning, knowing that there was not going to be a leprechaun in the trap. Josh's office saved the day though - they handed out these little pots filled with chocolate coins. So we put the coins under the trap & made up a story about how the leprechaun probably went under the trap to get the shamrock we left, and he managed to wiggle out before the trap closed on him, but his pot of gold got stuck inside. Zachary totally bought it.

Kiss me!

T-ball practice number 2 on Thursday. I was entertaining Liam & chatting with the other moms while Josh was busy coaching Zachary & the other 8 4-year-olds on the team. One mom has a son in first grade & a 2 & 1/2 year old son (in addition to her 4-year-old daughter who is on the team). Her boys were so sweet - they invited Liam to play with their bubbles & their sidewalk chalk, and Liam had such a fun time!

This was today - enjoying the beautiful weather after school!

Afrer-dinner treats - Mickey Mouse lollipops that we got on our trip to Disneyworld but hadn't eaten any yet! I really should have taken an "after" picture of Liam - he was sticky from head to toe after eating this thing!

Here's Zachary with his - betcha can't guess what color he picked! And yes, those are pajamas - it was pajama day in his class. He LOVES pajama day!

So there you have it - my week in iPhone photos! I'm looking forward to capturing many more fun photos on the fly with this thing (it pretty much has not left my hands since I got it - I think I'm in love with it)!
I've had an iPod Touch for about 9 months, and Josh has had his iPhone for about 6 months now (so we're familiar with apps, & already have many), but if anyone with an iPhone has any must-have app recommendations, please share! I'm also happy to share my app recommendations in another post (or via email) if anyone is interested.
1 comment:
How about a post re: you and Josh's favorite apps?
Being a social media freak, I love Echofon and Tweetie for the two Twitter accounts I maintain.
CBS's NCAA free app is good for keeping up with the basketball tourney.
Phase 10 for iPhone is an excellent game. And I rarely pay for apps.
Wikipanion for quick Wikipedia access is good. As well as the IMDB app.
Cardstar has thinned my key chain down.
Scoutmob is a great app with some killer deals. It's Atlanta only right now but I see it growing quickly.
And finally, if you have Comcast, their app is kind of boring but remote DVR access via the app is coming soon.
Post a Comment