Since a lot of you are Dawg fans (I think you are, anyway!) I wanted to post an offer - here are the details:
We have 2 extra tickets to the UGA vs. Arizona State game
Date: Saturday, September 26
Kickoff Time: 7pm
Seats: Section 123, Row 36, Seats 12 & 13 (lower level, in the corner near the "S" in "Bulldogs")
Price: $40 each (this is face value of the tickets)
I know a lot of you already have tickets, or live out of town, but I also know that you might know a couple other Dawg fans who'd like to go to a game (that's the only caveat - buyers must be Dawg fans!) The seats are with us - we have 4 seats, and like to take the boys with us when kickoff is early, but all these night games are just too late for a 4-year-old & a 19-month-old.
If you (or someone you know) is interested, please email me (or send me a private message via facebook if you don't have my email address). We'll go with whoever emails first.
Go Dawgs!
September Quotes
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment